2) Download PlexConnect
3) Create the cert (Run in terminal)
For create "trailers.pem" and "trailers.key" files:
openssl req -new -nodes -newkey rsa:2048 -out ~/Desktop/trailers.pem -keyout ~/Desktop/trailers.key -x509 -days 7300 -subj "/C=US/CN=trailers.apple.com"
For create "trailers.cer" file:
openssl x509 -in ~/Desktop/trailers.pem -outform der -out ~/Desktop/trailers.cer && cat ~/Desktop/trailers.key >> ~/Desktop/trailers.pem
4) Move 3 new files to certificates directory
5) Create AppleScript app with follow code:
tell application "Terminal" activate do script "cd ruta-hacia-PlexConnect" in front window delay 1 -- pause for a second do script "sudo ./PlexConnect.py" in front window delay 1 -- pause for a second do script "password" in front window end tell
6) Use Apple Configurator to install .cer into AppleTV
7) Modify Settings.py file to change this values:
a) router IP
b) complete path to trailers.pam file
8) Configure DSN address in AppleTV, putting IP address of computer which run Plex Media Server
9) In the computer which run Plex Media Server, run the AppleTV3.app in background.
Note: You can change the DNS address for Default Address if you whish.